This card is made using the following supplies;
*1/2 A4 sheet of Whisper White Card stock
*5 x 10 piece of Whisper White Card stock (for stamping)
*15cm of Raspberry Ripple Stitched Stain Ribbon
*Green Gumball ink pad
*Summer Starfruit ink pad
*Holiday Frame Embossing folder
*Scentsational Season Stamp set (tree and star stamps)
*Scentsational Season framelits set(you will also need the following equipment, big shot with cutting plates, dimensional's, bone folder and snail adhesive)
1. Take your White card stock and Fold in half using your bone folder.
2. Place the front side of your folded card inside the embossing folder *remember to line it up so its centered.
3. Ink up the tree stamp with Green gumball ink and stamp onto white card stock. Ink up the star stamp with Summer Starfruit ink and stamp onto white card stock.
4. Take your framelits (tree and star shape's) line up over your ink images (I like to use a sticky note to hold these in place) and run it through your Big Shot.
5. Put a couple of Dimensional's on the back of each cut out piece and attach to the flat oval shape in the middle of your card.
6. Tie a bow in your length of ribbon and attach to your card at the bottom of the tree (Ii used snail runner for this, you could use multipurpose liquid glue).
Now you should have 1 completed Holiday frame card.
These products can be purchased from me click here to view the catalogue's, once you have decided what you would like email me to place an order.