A simple card using the Polka Dot Embossing folder.
Materials you will need to create this card;
* 1/2 A4 Sheet Raspberry Ripple card stock
* 10 x 10cm piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock
* 14.5 x 10 piece of Whisper White card stock
* 8 x 8 piece of Whisper White card stock
* 16 x 1.5 strip of Gumball Green card stock
* Polar Party stamp set
* Green Gumball ink pad
* Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
* Circle Originals Bigz Die (7.6cm)
* Large Circle punch (6.4cm)
* Adorning Accents Edgelits
(you will also need; Big Shot and cutting plates, Snail roller, snips and Bone folder)
1. Use your bone folder to fold the large piece of Raspberry Ripple card in half.
2. Cut out a circle from the 10 x 10 red card stock using the Originals die and your Big Shot.
3. Cut out a circle from the 8 x 8 white card stock using the 6.4cm circle punch.
4. Using the scallop edged Adorning Accents edgelit cut the Green Strip of card (be careful to line up the scallops close to 1 edge of the strip to get a border)
5. With the 14.5 x 10 piece of white card stock place it in the polka dot embossing folder and run through the big shot.
6. Stamp the Christmas sentiment using Gumball Green ink onto the white card stock you just embossed, stamp in the bottom right corner.
7. Stamp the Christmas trees onto the small white circle you punched out earlier (this wont quite fit on the circle, so have some scrap paper under your work surface - i prefer to line up the to of the star to the edge of the circle).
8. First attach your white embossed card onto the front of your red folded card.
9. Attach your green border strip to the front of the card, about 4cm up from the bottom of the card (length ways) you will need to trim off the edges.
10. Attach the red circle onto the card front, about 1.5 cm from the left edge.
11. Attach the stamped white circle on top of the Red circle.
you are now done!
These products can be purchased from me click here to view the catalogue's, once you have decided what you would like email me to place an order.