Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Tuesday, 11 December 2012
Introducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest!
Please note: the cutting and scoring blade refills will be available early in December.
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 15.9 cm cutting base and an extended 39 cm ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 4 mm increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 30.5 cm cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 30.5 cm without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colours: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organised, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 129722; $49.95
Friday, 7 December 2012
Sadly Wednesday night was the last class for 2012. Thank you everyone for attending classes and hope to see you all in 2013.
It's still not to late to place an order to arrive before Christmas - give a creative gift for someone speical (or buy yourself some yummies to play with over the holiday).
Classes will be starting up again in January next year (first class date to be advised). We will be having some different options for 2013 including; clubs, classes, monthly themes, and special events.
Stamp Club will be held once a month. Classes will be held 2 -3 times a month and will be in the format of cards, scrapbooking and 3d items (frames, decorations etc). Special events can include theme nights with dinner, high tea's, pizza party crops and much much more. You can find more information on everything here.
Monthly Themes Include:
February – Valentines
March – Easter
May – Mother’s day
August – Father’s day
October – Halloween
November/December - Christmas
Wishing everyone a great holiday season, and don't forget to keep an eye out for more updates in the new year.