Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Smiles

Hi everyone,

This a special project I have made for my dad, it's a belated fathers day present.  The photo is myself my sister and my son, it was a massive effort to get a picture with the 3 of us looking at least half descent.  Unfortunately Sam is not looking at the camera, but has his cheeky grin on - so it was a winner.

I have entered this into this months challenge at White With 1 - Pistachio

Here is my take on the theme:

I have sprayed the background with a mister containing Stampin' up! wild Wasabi re-inker + water, and sprayed over Huey's mask - Hexagon.
I have used some green washi tape stips down the middle and added some matching paper from my stash.  The chipboard is "mistletoe" from Kaisercraft, covered in Gesso.
I added some Stampin' Up! buttons and Thickers letter stickers.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting.

Morgyn

7 comments:

  1. Love your misted background and your chipboard florish, thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.... Thanks for sharing at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I bet your dad was thrilled. Thanks for joining us at WW1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo.. loving all those smiles. :-)
    loving the background work!
    thanks for playing along with WW1 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I bet your dad will treasure it! Thanks for joining in at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its hard to get kids looking at the lens.. i dont tend to stress about it and just snap lots of pic, nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful gift Morgyn I am certain your dad will love it. Thanks for joining us over at WW1 this month x

    ReplyDelete