Saturday, 17 October 2015

Deer and Fawn October challenge

Hi everyone,

I am here with another challenge share for you today.

This one was from Deer and Fawn designs, another wonderful Australian company.

The challenge this month was to create a layout 'about me'.  Now not many of my layouts are of me, in fact if i'm really honest not many of my photos are even of me.  Sure there are a couple of selfies of Sam and I but really not many of me, I guess I am always behind the camera instead of in front of it.  I think I need to train hubby a little more to capture some of me.

The photo I have chosen is one I took back in May (it was literally the only photo I had to just me in the last 10 months that I didn't look totally ridiculous). So I printed it in black and white and then used lots of pink for the layout.  I really want to do a my selfie scrapbook or something along those lines. This will be page one for the album - it is only 6" x 8"


Here are a few closes ups





Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn xx
.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your layout Morgyn and for having a go at our challenge at Deer & Fawn Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout Morgyn! Love the wood veneer title 'I AM' ! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Deer & Fawn Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I totally chuckled reading your list! Sometimes we all need a reminder about how Awesome we are. I hope you're inspired to keep scrapping about yourself! Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous reminder of this age in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And yep you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How AWESOME!!! So great to scrap about yourself. Love it.

    ReplyDelete